Friday, October 12, 2012

Grades

Hello All,

I just want to remind you about how make sure you have a good grade in this class.

  1. When you finish an assignment go to that post on the class page and post a comment that you are finished with that assignment.
  2. Then I will look at your work. If I post comments to make corrections then you will need to make those corrections. Once you make corrections then post another comment in that assignment on our class page. I will check your answers again and change your grade if you followed my suggestions.
  3. You should check Populi to see if you have a 0 on any assignment. If you do then either you did not post a comment for me to check your work, or you still need to go back and make more corrections. 
Everyone is doing great! So far you are learning a lot of technology as well as improving your English. Please ask me if you ever have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment